Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spy games






So last night I got a text from Sam Milianta that said, "My friend's six year old watched the trailer and hopes to someday have a part in a bolts of thunder video." Moment of silence, please, while we contemplate the significance of this event.... End of silence. So Bolts of Thunder is raising up the next generation to be strong and brave, as their forerunners were. Lets all remember to set a good example for the youngins so we can have many more Bolts of Thunder videos and blogs for generations to come. I'm really proud that Sam's part is sending some serious shock waves through the industry. On Sam's facebook page, his trailer had like 16 thumbs up. That's 14 more than Jaws got. And Jaws got blown up too, which is not how we're planning on ending Sam's part. Yeah, I did a little spying on facebook to gather all this info about Sam's trailer. I'm not a big facebooker, but I have amazing spying skills, so I thought I'd apply them to the internet to see what I can find. Speaking of amazing spying skills, I saw a naked dude in a partly opened window the other night. He had his laptop strategically placed over his genitals as he lie naked on his bed so as to not offend any passerbyers that might walk next to the window and peak in, as I had done. Thanks dude. True story, too. I couldn't and wouldn't make that up if I wanted to. You know what, I'm not even going to explain the context of the situation or why I was peaking through the window. I'm just going to leave it at that, although I feel justified in spying. And I wasn't alone in the spying, there was an accomplice. In order to protect this individual's identity, I will say no more. I'll leave you with the image of Fabio lying in a bed using a laptop as a loin clothe. Speaking of models showing off lots of skin, Dan is still tromping around Europe on his bike and having a great time from what I hear. I'm happy to say that Dan's been safe this entire time, and that one of his three shirts he has is a Bolts of Thunder shirt. I'm listening to "Daniel" by Elton John right now in memory of Danny Boy. Why don't we all put on that song and have a little memory session for our migrant friend? So here's Dan and I in our glory showing all the world what a man's capable of when he's got an old school board and a love in his heart for grass riding. Remember, a man's capable of just about anything when he's feeling powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment