Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Calling all Thunderbolts

This is a picture of me calling on all Thunderbolts to act. If you are asking yourself, "who and what is a Thunderbolt?" then I will answer your question by saying that if you are reading this post, you are a Thunderbolt. So I'm curious to see how many of you even exist out there in the world. So at the bottom of this post, there's a little button you can click on to publicly declare to all that you have read this blog. I am going to ask all of you that read this post to click on that button so we can keep track of you and know how many of you exist. And now I know what you're saying, "I'm going to keep reading this blog, but I'm not going to click on that stupid button. It would be so much easier for me to just read the blog and not click a button. That's just asking too much of me." Well, I'll tell you straight up that easy blogs aren't the ones you're going to get the most satisfaction out of. It's the blog that asks the best out of you that will bring you the most satisfaction in this cyber world. These are really the only kinds of blogs you want to associate with.

3 comments: