Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ask me your questions

So we find ourselves in this funny little predicament: I do all the interviewing, but who's going to interview me? Ok, so Rachel suggested I try this, and being the obedient companion that I am, I'm going to try it. I would like you, the general public, to ask me your questions. You can leave comments on this post and ask me any and all of the questions you've ever wanted. When I get enough questions, I'll give you all the answers in a future post. Get what's going on? People, I'm telling you, if you don't participate, this is not going to work. So leave you questions, and we'll see what kind of fun we can have. Don't forget to read Matt's interview, I just put it up.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jon, what if your Mom pinned Matt down today? Would you shart yourself and sit on his face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your feelings hurt that nobody picked you for the island? Yeah, Matt sort of picked you, but it seemed like he favored Brian. Why do you think that is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there going to be some more blading in your new part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you plan to have children? If so, how many? And what will be your strategy to incorporate skating into their lives?

    ReplyDelete