Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scary images of Matt in your head

Do I have to keep reminding you? There were never any promises when we started this blog. I didn't promise to write every day. I just thought it would be better if we didn't have any kind of formal contract, and I could write whatever I felt like whenever I felt like it. So that's why I didn't write yesterday. And if you're not careful, I might not even push the "publish post" button when I'm done typing this one, and you won't get any today either! So school's not so bad anymore. I switched out a hard class for beginning racquetball and weightlifting, so I get to exercise my body instead of losing all my hair. Not a bad deal. That reminds me of when I told this teaching assistant in one of my classes last year that I didn't like economics, and I was going to change my major so I didn't have to take economics. He looked me square in the eyes and said very seriously, "Don't be afraid of doing something just because it's hard." First I wanted to tell him to shut up. Then I wanted to sucker punch him in the stomach and say some kind of Arny Shwashignger come back like, "are you afraid of a hard punch?" But I doing so would definitely take away from my street cred, and I don't have much street cred to spare. So I told him instead that going to school was hard enough. Which it is. Anyway, I have a class that starts now, and I have to go. I just want to leave you with this picture of Matt glaring at you with one eye. I like to think that his other eye is staring straight in front of him, completely focused on whatever it is he's filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment