Thursday, June 9, 2011

Monster





So I have this funny story in my head that my sister Ginger told me the other day. Last week this drunk guy thought my sister, who was wearing normal jean pants, a modest shirt, and a sweater, was a prostitute in Hollywood. After trying to arrange the price for her services and getting really confused responses from my sister, the guy started to sense something was up. He started getting nervous and started saying a little more explicitly what he wanted from my sister. So Ginger realized what he was asking her and said, "You think I'm a prostitute?!!" When the guy realized there was something going seriously wrong with his business deal, he yelled out, "You don't have a gun do you? Please don't kill me!!!!" Charlize Theron's performance in "Monster" had obviously shaken up this man as it has for many in the pervert industry, and he was prepared for the worse. My sister had pepper spray though, and she was ready to use it, but unfortunately she didn't. I'd love to see a guy trying to pick up a prostitute get pepper-sprayed. And that pimp on the train in France, that would have been cool too. Anyway, thanks Gin for living that experience and sharing it with me. Matt got the image of the guy from "True Lies" squirming at the site of the gun when Arnold Shwashinaeeger is holding him over that dam for trying to hook up with his wife. I imagine that's how the guy squirmed when he asked Gin if she had a gun and pleaded for his life. He should have started yelling, "You don't have to do this... you don't have to do this!" So here's a priceless sequence of Matt and I holding hands and riding down some stairs together. You can't find this kind of entertainment anymore in this modern world. This is old school fun, good old fashioned fun. It's what Bolts of Thunder is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment