Friday, July 1, 2011

Ask me your questions again; shout out to international homies!








Oh man, this is exciting news: We have 3 new followers of the blog this week! Garrett Taylor, Brian Barlow, and Maranda Miller, welcome! We're happy to have you. Now I just had a thought, why isn't Dan Shaw a follower, an official follower on the right side of the page? That's just confusing... Get on that Dan. And some more exciting news, June sets the record for most posts in a month, pulling ahead of April with 30 solid posts in 30 days. I managed to pull that off amid school, the GRE, wedding planning, and working on the video. Most people would call that outright shirking of my other duties in dedicating so much time to the blog. And you're probably right in thinking that. One last bit of blog business; I was looking on the stats for our blog, and in the audience section, we have a consistent number of viewers in Malaysia, France (it's probably mostly Dave, but still...), the UK, and Germany, and we even have some this week from Iran and the Philippines. We've had people from Russia, El Salvador, and all kinds of places look at our blog. That's pretty amazing to me. I want to give a special shout out to all of our international viewers, and I'm glad you somehow found this blog. If there's anything we can do to make this blog easier for you to understand as far as languages or whatever goes, let us know. But seriously, we're really happy and honored that you're reading or at least looking at this blog. Ok, there are several of you that have expressed to me that I acted too hastily in answering those questions in my last post. Sorry. So what we're going to establish is a sort of open door policy, ask me your questions whenever you want, and I'll answer them. I'm going out of town for the weekend, so while I'm gone, I leave you all the time you can have to post some questions in the comments area. I love and appreciate your comments/questions, and I'm curious to see what you have to say. So don't be shy. And you can post questions and comments in the future too... So I caught my roommate using my soap this week, called him out on it, and he flat out denied it. He said that he uses shampoo for soap since he doesn't have any soap in the shower. But the same bottle of shampoo that's been in the shower for 5 months hasn't decreased in volume since the day he bought it. He's virtually bald, so he doesn't use it on his head. So after I called him out on it and he lied to my face, the shampoo has been decreasing in volume, and my soap hasn't been shrinking at an abnormally rapid rate. But one can never be too sure on such matters, and since I'm leaving town for the weekend, I set up another trap to get my roommate in his untruthful ways. I strategically placed another pube firmly within the bar of soap (that's how I caught him the first time), and I will see if it stays there over the weekend. If not, I'm calling him out on it again, and I'll explain to him how he's been flossing his body with my pubes. So this week we skated and filmed with Nick. It was really fun and productive. And that's all I have to say about that. So here are some pictures from Paris: Garrett smiling, me taildropping, Matt using some upper-body strength to get up and over in a gymnastics style move, and finishing it all off with some wet wipes featuring Matt and Dave...

No comments:

Post a Comment