Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who are you people?


Ok, I just put up a post like 5 minutes ago, so don't forget to read it. I, personally, enjoyed writing that post, so I think you should read it. And the one before that one too, with no pictures. If you haven't read it, be sure to, it's the start of a dramatic episode I'm sure to have with a computer scammer kid. But, recent events necessitate that I put up another post now. Actually, nothing really ever necessitates that I put up more posts, but I do it anyway. So I was just looking at the "stats" section of the blog. You don't get to see that because you're not the writer of the blog. But as MrThunderBolt, I have special access to a bunch of information like what country people are from that read the blog, how they found it, all that. Being the curious individual that I am, I look at that often to see who's reading the blog. What I found today seems kind of interesting, so I thought I'd share it with you all. So these are some of the key words that people typed into Google, and for some reason our blog showed up, so they read our blog: "Movie about a man who trains as a ninja" "80s facial hair" "Of any superhero, who would you interview?" "Apocalyptic Paris" and, my personal favorite, "Thunder California Apocalypse".... No joke. This is just in the last week, too. I don't know if I'm honored, surprised, or worried that our blog pops up on google search when people are trying to learn more about ninjas and the apocalypse in California. I guess those are all major underlining themes of the blog, so it shouldn't surprise me that much. But still, who are you people? Well, if anyone happened to stumble upon this blog while trying to prepare for the apocalypse, you're in the right place. Become a Thunder Bolt, learn our ways, and never stray again. Those pictures up top have nothing to do with this post, as this post has nothing to do with anything. But it all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment