Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Garrett's videos

I'm telling you, you will find some really weird stuff on youtube if you type in "ooh la la teaser". That's what I had to do to find these trailers that Garrett made for his video. I didn't think about it before I typed that in, but some shady stuff came up. But I did not falter, I stayed the course and watched none of them. So I told Garrett I would put up the trailers for his video coming up. Since today is Garrett Taylor interview day at Bolts of Thunder, I felt it would be a good time to do it. so above me are 2 different trailers. There's another trailer of our good friend Jimmy Atkins on Garrett's site, but I couldn't figure out how to get in on. Anyway, I thought I would put up these videos like an obedient friend for all of you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment