Sunday, July 31, 2011

Brandon's answers and shout out to our Malaysian friends

I'm proud of the interviews we've done, and I like to revisit them every now and again. So I was just rereading Brandon Miller's interview, and I noticed that Brandon called me out on something, and I never responded. He wanted to know how I define "into", "it", and most other words. It's a good thing you bring this up now Brandon, because I guess I have a funny way of defining things. To make things clearer, I usually define "into" as the following: "religiously worshiping, idealizing, following, or otherwise creepy stalking. Usually accompanied by long bouts of awe-inspired ecstasy, couple with shorter bouts of diarrhea." I would define "it" as: "the third person non-gender discriminatory describer of an otherwise non-sex specified object, person, or thing." That's what I usually mean by it... Bolts of Thunder is actually publishing a dictionary soon so that people can join us and understand our conversations when we're out skating. Look that up soon. So tonight's post does not have a picture for it. I just wanted to write real quick. But, I have noticed that we have a constant stream of viewers on our blog from MALAYSIA. I capitalize the name of the country so that anyone from Malaysia reading this blog will notice it and see that I'm giving them a shout out. If you are government spies, keep trying, we'll never give you our secrets. But if you're true blooded Thunder Bolts like the rest of us, we're way happy you read the blog, and we'd like to give you some formal recognition and shout outs. We think it's rad that people in all different countries have seen our blog, so thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm feverishly awaiting the dictionary. I want to sound cool when I talk to people in "Boltese". Maybe the Malays will invite you to their country and ask you to teach them "Boltese" as well. Then, they'll think you're some kind of other worldly God, elevate you on a throne and worship you. At least, that's the way it worked on Star Wars with the Ewoks.

    ReplyDelete