Friday, July 22, 2011

Who's keeping track?



First off, I would like to give a hats-off standing welcome to Zak Smith who is lucky blog follower # 23!!! Welcome to the team Zak. That's him above flying in the air on a bump over sidewalk in standard Bolts of Thunder fashion. Zak's a ripper, and a fine one at that, and we're happy to have him on board. More of Zak to come... Second of all, I would like to thank you for your comments on yesterday's post. Nick, I too remember when Bolts of Thunder was nothing more than a whisper. We were in that tent whispering about it. Let's whisper again, you and I, about restoring Bolts of Thunder to its former republic status... So school is eating up most of my time this morning, and I only have a few minutes to write.

Here's your new paragraph, for all who may be keeping track... Those other pictures are epic shots of Tyler as he prepares to launch his debut in "Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild". Expect to see a virile and lucrative career from our young star. Now that I think of it, I posted pretty much the exact same picture of Nick doing that very same trick shot from the same angle and everything... I guess that shows you how stubborn I can be. I have one spot and I stick with it. But who's keeping track anyway?.. Probably all of you that are counting paragraphs, that's who. Anyway, from us to you, truly, have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tyler and Zack. Nice to see that you've chosen to do nothing, but in a great way, with your lives.

    ReplyDelete