Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jonny's big secret

Dear readers, I have made a big mistake, sorry. In the post earlier today, Ammon's interview, I committed the grievous sin of taking credit where credit is not due. I said that that picture of the kickflip over the gap was me when, in fact, it is Ammon... Ammon's been my stuntman for years now. Tricks that I don't really feel up for, Ammon straps on a blond wig and goes for it. This picture, the 5-0 that Weston Colton took of me, is not really me. It's Ammon. That's why he secretly and strategically shields his face from the camera in these pictures. There are dozens more like it, here's just one example... I couldn't live with this on my conscience any more, so I'm coming clean. Anyway, read Ammon's interview, laugh, and we'll see you next time. And Weston Colton really did take this picture, he didn't have a stuntman do it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment