Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Girl



This is Zak Smith showing the world what a proper nosegrind popout looks like. He's a follower of the blog and avid Thunder Bolt. The first time I saw Zak was when he starred in "My Girl" back in the 90s. I cried pretty good when he went back for the girl's mood ring, got bit by bees, and consequently died. Why'd you have to be so brave?... As all Thunder Bolts, Zak deserves a shout out and official recognition on the blog. This is your time, Zak... Speaking of Thunder Bolts, we have a new follower! Everyone, let's give a warm welcome for blog follower number 24, my mom! Carla Hart, welcome to the blog. Just for the record, my mom's been reading the blog since day 1. We just finally got around to setting her up as an official follower. She's going to be leaving all kinds of comments and harassing people now the she knows how. I think we just opened Pandora's box... Mom, welcome on board, we're glad to have you. So this is the second time in a month that I've had to interlace my bar of soap with strategically placed pubes in order to deter my roommate from using it. I have less than 3 weeks left living in that apartment, and I don't want to open a new bar of soap, and with a little bit of luck, I think I can pull it off. My roommate keeps putting his soap in direct contact with a good pressured stream of water from the faucet which significantly decreases the lifespan of his soap. He still hasn't figured out why it only lasts about 2 weeks while I can go a good 6 weeks on mine. Some people will never learn. Another thing, he refuses to buy toilet paper, so he uses mine. I don't mind sharing that, but the problem is that he uses toilet paper like a girl: he wraps the roll around his hand 8 times for one wipe, he wipes 9 times, then whatever's left of the roll he just throws in the toilet for good measure. It's annoying. That's why I'm happy to be living with Rachel soon, she doesn't wipe like a girl. Her dad brought her up better than that. She knows how to conserve... I'm way off topic. Actually, there never was a topic to begin with. Oh yeah, "My Girl." Yeah, I've got nothing left to say about that movie...

2 comments:

  1. I feel like i know so much about your roommate that i really did not want to know, such as how much tp he uses and that he uses pubified soap. well soon and very soon you can just find out more of rachel's quirks and she can find out yours and it will be entertaining, but you probably shouldn't post that stuff on your blog unless approved by your wife! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny. I won't post anything about my roommate. I don't want to end a great relationship. But, I hate to admit it, you're right about something; girls wrap the paper around their hand like 8 times and them throw the rest in for good measure. Yep, I would know.

    ReplyDelete