Monday, January 30, 2012

BZak Smith









Thanks, Brian, you made your voice heard. You're right, we did used to have vision. We've gone blind, as it were, to things pertaining to our future. We got so caught up in the moment, the fame and glory of the post Gone Wild days that we lost our vision of the future. Being at my age, I'm just too tired to get that vision back again... But anyway, here's Zak Smith doing a back smith. What an interesting play on words. Oh, the possibilities?... Yes, you guessed it, I feel a poem coming on:

Zak Smith
across that gap
loves to back smith

The obstacle
tall in height
not long in width
presenting a fight
it did giveth

but rolling triumphant
Zak did go
and when he will do it again
we do not know

but to our hero
go our praises
as zak smith
back smiths for dayses

I think it sums things up here. Now I must go for I've got a hot meal waiting for me on the table, and I'm not one to turn down a hot meal, not for you, not for nobody!

No comments:

Post a Comment