Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just thinking about my birthday yesterday... Wonder if anyone remembered?...


Turns out that Zak Smith's glasses actually help him read. I always thought he wore them because if he didn't, he'd shoot lazer beams out of his eyes, like Cyclops of the X-Men. So yes, you're right, I tried pulling a fast one on him yesterday by directly referring to Seinfeld without citing it, and I didn't think he'd notice it. But those elusive eye glasses of his don't miss a thing, and he picked right up on it and called me out....

I refuse to accept the notion that Bolts of Thunder has done nothing for anyone in the past year. If you don't know what I'm talking about, make sure and read yesterday's post. If you did read yesterday's post and you still don't know what I'm talking about, then I guess Bolts of Thunder really has done nothing for anyone. But still, I refuse to accept that. So my invitation is still extended to all of you die hard Thundies the world over, we'd like to hear your comments. Or at least wish us happy birthday! I mean, come on, we've been through a lot, can't I at least get a happy birthday wish from you?

To wrap things up here, that kid on the bike rode straight over this flat gap. No joke, he didn't even attempt to bunny hop. He just went mach 4 and rode straight over it. Don't believe me? Look at those sickly arms. You think they could lift up that bike over that gap? No, no they could not... He's just lucky that Sir Isaac Newton invented inertia or he'd be dead in that pit...

1 comment:

  1. happy b day. i have enjoyed this post since its start. some advice? give folks more than 1 day to respond to your questions. I cannot read every day. I know feedback is constructive an appreciative, but sometimes it does not come when you want it. I, however, have enjoyed every post, and while I cannot read every single day, I do, eventually, get to read every single post. I've loved them all. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete