Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ben and his flipping and his spinning




That's right, I'm doing this to you. I'm debuting two new Thundies to the blog two days in a row at the same spot. Deal with it, get over it, and move on with your life. That's the only way because I am not taking these pictures down. What has been done here today will not be undone... This is Ben. I don't even know his last name. But he looks confused. He's wondering why life has brought him so low as to be fighting for precious air-time on the Bolts of Thunder blog. In fact, he didn't even fight for this time, he just skated. I took the pictures and fought for him to be here. But that doesn't make things easier on him...

So Ben's coming out of the gates charging with a board flip and spin over the play ground grass gap. You know which one I'm talking about. Man, looking at these pictures, you would never know that it is January in Provo. I took these pictures just a couple days ago, last Friday. It was 50 + degrees outside and not a hint of snow on the ground. Is that what we've been debased to on the blog, talking about the weather? I'm sorry...

I don't have much else to say. I've got a pile of dishes that need some talkin to, books that need to be read, and a rock in my colon from holding it during my class that needs to be let go and forgotten of, so I should get going now. But look at these pictures of Ben and praise his board flip and spinning skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment