Thursday, January 5, 2012

iApplepadcast vs Waldo


When you woke up this morning, you probably asked yourself what I might write on the blog today. A myriad of sounds and images popped into your mind, a collage of something... That is my attempt to sound scholarly and educated. My teacher last semester gave me a B+ instead of an A in his class because he said that the emails I wrote him were "below average". I didn't use enough big words to try and fool him and look like I'm all big and snobby educated and what not. Anyway, dear reader, I'm not going to do that to you. I took a B+ over an A by refusing to use big words, and I'll do it here, too.

So Zak Smith is known for being able to launch flips over fatties, and he's demonstrating that right here. I had to run into oncoming traffic to get far enough away to take this picture then run back to the sidewalk before some idiot college girl ran me over as she texted on her iapplepadcast. That's a big word, do I sound smart now? Anyway, this trick was dangerous for me to document, and it was pretty sweet for Zak to do. I hope you enjoy this picture because it's all you get today. But I assure you, there will be much much more to come...

An funny comment on the picture. See that silver thermos-looking water bottle? That's Zak's best friend. It's with him everywhere he goes, and it keeps him alive. It appears in almost every Zak picture, like where's Waldo. You know, that makes me think, maybe that's why I don't use big words when I write, because I read "Where's Waldo" in elementary school instead of real books. Any child knows that if he/she wants to get out of real book report, read "Where's Waldo" instead and write about all of his amazing adventures in crazy land. It was just a big trick we played on our teachers, reading a book with no words. And rumor had it in second grade that on the beach picture in one of the books that there was a topless woman. Many a reading time was spent in heavy pursuit for this topless woman, but to no avail. She was harder to find than Waldo....

1 comment:

  1. If I try really hard I can convince myself that this is a tre flip... Thx for the photo Jonny!

    ReplyDelete