Monday, January 9, 2012

I was born a rambling man






I have to thank Weston for these pictures. He took them. I think these are the first pictures I took after getting back from my mission. I realized I hadn't yet put them on the blog, so here they are. Enjoy them. On this try, I landed wrong, and the board flipped up and hit me directly in the left testicle. My stomach hurt for a long time, and I couldn't try it anymore. My legs were so beat from jumping off this thing that I could hardly walk. But I went back a couple days later and landed it, hardly even being able to walk on flat ground. I don't know why I even frontside flipped this thing, I don't do that trick off of stuff usually. I guess it was two years of dreaming about skating on my mission that burst out in a frontside flip that almost took out my nuts. I'm rambling...

So we have some items of business to attend to today. Actually, just one. My wife Rachel has started a blog. It's called Hart Rachel. Very clever. You see, Hart is her last name, and Rachel is her first name. Seeing how this is all fitting together now? Anyway, she's going to put up pictures and you can look at them all you want. Turns out that she's a better photographer than me. That's not hard to beat. But Daewon Song commented on some pictures she took on histogram of us skating. No joke! Daewon Song. Am I spelling his name right? Anyway, you know who I'm talking about, the skateboard wizard master. Yeah, he likes my wife's pictures. So I'm putting the link to her blog under the homies and vatos tab on the rights side of the blog, and you can check it out if you so desire. Who knows what stuff she'll put up?...

No comments:

Post a Comment