Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Season 2

 And we're back. As you know, it was Christmas break just barely, so I didn't write at all during that time. It was my off time, and I enjoyed it. Not that I don't like writing you, dear reader, on this blog, but it was fun completely closing down my mind for a couple weeks. To add to that, I was sick most of the time. I'm still kind of sick right now, so wash your hands after you read this so that you don't get sick yourself... Anyway, it's been a year since we started this blog. Our first year, season 1, gave us 263 posts! That is a lot of picture taking, writing, and time spent at a computer just so we could have some fun. I hope you enjoyed it, and I think we've got some good stuff coming up for season 2. Maybe even some love triangles or something to spice things up, like on "The Walking Dead". You know what I'm talking about...

So for today's post, I thought I'd put up some of my favorite pictures from the blog this last year. These aren't all of my favorite pictures, so don't throw yourself a little hissy fit if you aren't in this post. I owe you nothing... So here it goes, some of my favorite pictures...












Ok, the blog is having issues and won't let me go back any further in time that a month ago. So this is all you get right now. But if I could have gone back in time, I would have chosen pictures from our first 10 posts. Those are some of my favorite ones because they paved the way for this blog. So you should look at the first couple posts. Especially the first one, Dave's massive ollie. You'll enjoy it. And Nick's ninja kicks, that was a good post...

Ok, so get ready for Season 2 on the Bolts of Thunder blog!!! We've got good things in store for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment