Thursday, January 19, 2012

Matt gone epic



This is Matt. He's been killing every thing in sight lately, like a terminator with his red killing eye scope. Watch out for Matt, cause he's got one of those too! Here's Matt in semi-unfriendly territory (the constant stream of bikers, you and old, that flows through this region of the American Fork park, sorry, AF, is what causes this region to be unfriendly. The lurking eyes and games of skate on the opposite corner of the park also constitute that region as semi-unfriendly. I prefer the area just east of the banks. Nobody bothers you there...) doing what Matt's do best. But I'm not going to tell you what that is. You're going to live the rest of your foreseeable future wondering if Matt was doing a back smith, backside 5-0, swish grind, or a ramdy-hunk across that coping, unless I decide to tell you... Ok, I give in. It was all of them! All at the exact same time. Almost blew the lens straight off my camera when it happened, but I kept things together and snapped off a shot or two. I guess that's it. Consider your blog reading for the done over with. Unless you missed a day, you still need to catch up on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment