Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Triple Flip




Yes, this post is coming to you late in the game. For two reasons. The first being that Windows computers are so completely outdated that they should be shot. Lined up and shot dead as they wait for an hour to reboot, load java scraps, block start up programs, and update windows programs before you can even wiggle the mouse. Deviate from that path but an inch and the computer won't respond to your feeble threats for a good 20 minutes more, just to spite you. Dead serious, it just took my computer 20 minutes to restart after it decided to crash on me in the middle of my hard work. That's reason number one. But reason number two is far more important. I'm teaching you true principles here. Like that old saying about when you kill a man a fish, that's just once, but when you kill fish every day, that feeds a man for a life time. I'm teaching you to be true killers of fish, not those pansies that wait around for the fish guts to be thrown out as scraps. So you should thank me for helping you build character.

Weston took these pictures with his cell phone. Like Weston, his phone is even a better photographer than other phones, and it makes stuff look cooler than they really are. This is me doing a kickflip into a bank, and the pictures make it look way more epic than it really even is. The third picture was taken by Weston on my camera which is such an honor for me to see that my camera is capable of cool stuff when someone that knows what they're doing uses it. Anyway, that's it, end of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment