Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Re-run

I'm still tired today. But I will admit, I'm feeling much better than yesterday. Just not good enough to write any new material. So I thought I'd put up one of my favorites from a while back. This is from last year, and it's a Bolts of Thunder classic. I love it, and I think you should too. I'll just come straight out and say it, I miss Nick, and it'd be fun to hang out with him right now. We'd probably be laughing if he were. Anyway, this post made me laugh, so I wanted to put it up again. Enjoy!:




"Oh, hey Fear. Yeah... I remember you... What's up?"


"Yeah, ok. whatever dude...."


"OH REALLY?!!! Is that what you're going to do to me?"


"What? What'd you say?"


"JERK!!!"


"From this moment on, we are enemies, you and I!"

That was a conversation Nick had with an old acquaintance of his, Fear. Nick has declared war on Fear, and sent his first wave of launch on launch offensive action on the locals of Eagle Mountain late this winter. Looks like Nick's got the strategic advantage over Fear and is implementing new high-powered long range launch attacks. Good luck Fear, you're gonna need it...

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I forgot about this post. That was the day I made Fear look like a jerk

    ReplyDelete