Friday, February 24, 2012

Return of the Boogedy Man


When I'm getting the camera ready to go, I take pictures to make sure the light and everything is good and ready to go. I'm not saying I know what I'm doing, because I don't, but I at least read the light meter and make sure that the picture won't be too bright or dark. That's the extent of my camera skills. It's funny sometimes to see the pictures I take when I'm getting the light ready because they're sometimes really good looking pictures, candid shots of some unexpected bystander, or creepy shots. Today's photo falls into the latter category. This is a silhouette shot of the boogy man coming after you, taunting and harassing you... That's five years I still don't know how to spell harassing. Every time I write it, my spell check has to correct me. I never learn...

I would just like to say that I'm happy your tranny legs are sharp these days, Dave. Really, I'm super glad to hear you're getting out and skating over there in Paris. It would be a shame, with all those amazing spots, to not get out and skate. And yes, we are trying as we speak to see what we can do about meeting you over in Paris come late August. See you then, and keep your legs sharper than ever, you're going to need it when the boogy man comes your way...

No comments:

Post a Comment