Thursday, February 23, 2012

Confusion


This picture was taken when I used to ride around in half pipes. I will admit, it's been a while, and my transition legs might not be what they once were... But my flat ground legs are stronger than ever. So thank you to Dave and my wife for your comments yesterday. Yes, J-Deb was thinking his hands were cold. And yes, he did want to taildrop kickflip from that one thing onto the other. At least I like to think he did. I guess you'll have to ask him what he was thinking, because I don't really know. I just wanted to see what you thought. So for the last couple posts I've put up, someone keeps clicking the confused reaction button. I don't know if it's the same person or different people every day, but somebody is definitely confused. Maybe we all are and this one lone ranger is expressing the general will of the populous. Or maybe it's one of our Russian friends that doesn't even know what the word means and just keeps clicking it. Either way, the feeling I'm getting is that we're all confused. Confused as to what we're even doing here. Why do I keep writing when I have nothing substantial to say? Why do you keep reading when you leave tired and thirsting for that which quencheth not. My spell check doesn't recognize the word quencheth, so I probably just invented a new word. You saw it here first people, the birth of a new word. And that, my friends, is how words are born...

1 comment: