Friday, February 3, 2012

Shuv it!!!!



I just got kicked out of the computer lab I'm working on at school. Apparently Bolts of Thunder is too hard core for the conservatives down at BYU. I told him to "Shuv it!" when he asked me to leave. Then I told him that my boy Matt can shuvit, and I showed him these pictures. That's right, Matt pops and catches his shuv its, and he can spin them around without pivoting. In these pictures, Matt's demonstrating how to do a bigspin on a bank, and with ease at that. So Matt's been killing it as of late, when he's not bed-ridden with the coughing disease, and we've been documenting it with all of our cool technology. Speaking of being bed-ridden, I had a really good sleep last night, and I'm feeling much better. I didn't skate at all this week because the weather sucked and I wasn't feeling good. But I'm feeling optimistic about this weekend, and I'll probably head out skating. Ok, the guy is making his rounds again in the computer lab, and he's staring at me, menacingly at that. I better pack up and leave... "Under what authority?! You can't kick me out, no! This is a free country! This is a public school!" ... "No, it's not a public school, it's private. And I'm kicking you out because you're not in this class. You didn't pay to be here. Get out."    "What ordinance?!"... This is a losing battle kids, don't ever repeat these words. They will only make you hated in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment