Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Garrett Taylor's Video's coming out soon!!!


This is the video we've all been waiting for. Filmed for a longer time than the Lakai video, the date pushed back more times than Zero videos, and everything else you'd come to expect from skaters working on a video. So Garrett, for all of you who don't know, knows what he's doing with a camera, and this video is going to be fun to watch. Check out the trailer if you don't believe me. I might even have some tricks in this video. Let's all pray that I have some tricks in this video, it just might happen... So anyway, I want you to check out this trailer and place an order on Garrett's website for your own copy of the video. Come on, do your civic duty...

I would now like to officially welcome Alex Washington as an official follower of the Bolts of Thunder blog! Welcome!!! We're glad to have you. I'm surprised my hollow threats worked. Maybe I should do that more often... Also, I would like to respond to comments on yesterday's post. No, there's nothing wrong with my bowels. But there's something seriously wrong with a lot of the food we eat in our country. Seriously. Stomachs aren't supposed to be able to digest entire salads from Cafe Rio in one sitting. My bowels are reacting naturally to the load placed upon them, and if your bowels have become desensitized to the crap food you eat, then I'm sorry for you. But as for me and my house, we will eat good food.

One last thing. Our blog has a new feature!!! At the bottom of every post, you can check off what your reaction to the post. I put down the four reactions that I think will be most common, so I want to see what you have to say about these. Enjoy our new blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment