Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nick's Ninja Kicks


Nedward Skilletfingers himself showing the world what a man depraved of fear, care, and a thought of tomorrow can do while hopped up on love from his friends. Heyo yeah! This is Nick Edwards doing a ninja scissorkick into a board grind down a ledge. Before this day, I had never seen nick do a kickflip into a grind, slide, or primo stall. nothing. But all of a sudden, Nick pulled it out on this ledge. Feeling an itch to film with my new fisheye, I threatened to film the trick. Nick said that if I filmed it, he would do it. Being a man of honor, a man of his word, Nick got the trick on film. Now all you little kids reading this and looking at this picture, you who flip in and out of any grind or slide you do, you ain’t impressed. Infact, you’re saying to yourselves, “man, I can do that, why am I not filming for ‘Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild’, why don’t I get a part in the video?” Well listen up you effen skater punk mother effers (a hick in St. George at the rodeo called me and my brother that when we were kids because he thought we were “spookin” his horse. Eric Ivey, well trained in the art of fighting, threatened to hit the hick with his skateboard and diffused the situation. Now I’m using the term as my own, except I’m not saying the real F words, I’m using replacements instead. And why, you ask yourself, would I not use the F word? Because my momma taught me better than that!), you’re not having a part in our video because I don’t know who you are. But if you can flip in and out of every slide and grind you can do, send me your resume and quick sponsor video, and we’ll see what we can do for you… But for the time being, why don’t you just appreciate this picture? That’s me filming nick, fully hooded like a dark Sith Lord and exposing my backside all up in yo faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment