Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jonny talkin



This is me. My hands are torn to shreds, as they usually are, getting in the way of my racquetball game… Seeing as this is my first post, I think introductions are in order. My name is Jon Hart, and I represent the 26 year old in all of us that loves to fall on his hands and make skateboard movies. I’m part ring-leader of the underground misfit rebel group commonly known to you as “Bolts of Thunder”, my brother Matt being the other ring leader. In the past year or so, we have managed to make a video consisting of old, washed up skaters that are still holding onto the dream. Quite an accomplishment for everyone involved…. This blog is meant to be a means of informing the 2 or three 3 people a year that read it about Bolts of Thunder’s latest episodes, including progress on our up and coming video “Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild”, and the stupid ideas for trailers that we come up with. To watch our videos, you can go to youtube, we post everything there…. Good luck navigating your way through this potentially painful and torturous blog…

No comments:

Post a Comment