Monday, January 31, 2011

The Lonely Shepherd






For all of you who are Brian Hart fans, this is the post you've been waiting for. I, myself, happen to be a huge Brian Hart fan. I've followed and loved his work for the past several decades, and he's only just getting started. We're fortunate enough to have recruited Brian for the up and coming video "Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild", and we're currently tapping into his endless stream of genius and ingenuity to provide you with nothing but the best of what Brian has to offer the skateboard world. His up and coming part has critics saying this might be his best work ever, so you should be impatiently waiting and scrapping every news source for bits of info regarding what he's doing next. And I think I might have misspelled "shepherd" in the trailer. I suck at spelling, and Matt, my spellchecker, wasn't around when I put this up. I apologize to any and all offended at this grievous error on my part...

2 comments: