Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dave Gone Wild




 



This is a quick trailer of Dave that we threw together. We filmed it in Paris, it was a hubba that we found. It was this crappy cement that chips really easily, and it had traces of wax on it, but not enough to grind. But being motivated to skate a hubba, me and dave pushed through. I tried to 5-0 it, stuck, fell into the street (a freeway off-ramp, pretty dangerous...), and ripped my hands open. Unfazed by seeing his comrade stick on the hubba, dave kept skating it. He tried to 50-50 it, and his next try he stuck just like me and fell into the road as well. He sprained his wrist, but nothing serious. These dutch kids we met were there and turned my little camera on for me before we tried it. Enjoy!
Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild Trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment