Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nick is lazy


Seeing as I haven't introduced Nick with a face shot, I was going to do that right now. But after looking at this picture, several soul stirring thoughts entered my mind and caused me to reflect upon things. Does Nick have a lazy eye? Can one truly "own" a lazy eye, or is a lazy eye something one receives, but must give back one day? Are we care takers of our lazy eyes? Why does the universe choose some to have lazy eyes while others not? (questions inspired by debates I've had with philosophy major retards and Terence Malick) Well, seeing as we clearly established that the universe is Nick-centrick, and there were none who refuted that, I assume you're all on board with the new program. If Nick is the center of the Universe, and the Universe is what decrees who will or won't have lazy eyes, Nick is in charge of his eye laziness. In this photo, I captured Nick in a moment of laziness. Give the man a break, he's busy and needs to just be lazy every now and then. But 99% of the time, my boy Nick is not lazy and keeps his eyes linearly aligned so as to see clearly and not offend others. Thanks Nick, for choosing not to be lazy. All y'all, I present to you, Nick Edwards (masses cheering and clapping)!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment