Thursday, January 27, 2011

chillin time


I thought I'd put this up. This is Garrett Taylor and Matt Hart. They are chillin. What else can I say? Seeing Garrett with a camera is a common sight these days, as he's a big filmer. He's down in Vegas and has all the spots carefully organized in his spot book. I've gone on more trips with him than I have with any other person, besides my family, and I've never once been annoyed with him. I'm writing this in hopes of infiltrating his next video that should be coming out soon, I'll let you know when I have details. But lets all just hope that Bolts of Thunder can rear its ugly little head somewhere in that video... And that's a common sight to see for Matt. He's holding his fingers up to his neck like they do in the Russian mofia. Matt found out he might have some "Ruse" in him, so he's brushing up on his mofia skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment