Friday, April 29, 2011

Captain Dan



We get artsy sometimes. We suck at it, actually. We should stick to gritty, out of focus, eye-wrenching photos. That's what we do best. But every now and then, we got behind a fence or something and get all artsy on you. Anyway, I realized we hadn't had any Dan sightings on the blog for a couple weeks, and I felt a few recent Dan shots would be appropriate. So I think Dan would be a pretty awesome candidate for a pirate, if he did ever so choose to follow that route. I mean, whatever Dan, we support you in whatever you want to do. Pirate or no pirate. But I opt for the pirate version of Dan. So Dan's been underground for quite some time now, but he's starting to rear his beautiful little head again. Word on the street is that Dan is even going over to France in hopes of pursuing his career as a mime. He'd be the perfect mime because he would not crack under that white paint and striped shirt. So we'll for sure meet up with him when he's over there and get some good mime footage of him, scaring kids and what not. So keep your eyes out for future Dan sightings... On a completely different note, Matt's wife just beat me up and now my neck is burning. She's like a ball of muscle with these spring-loaded lightning fast limbs that attack without warning or provocation. Now  that she's been doing P90X, she's twice as deadly as before. Speaking of P90X, I did yogaX the other day. My balance is better and my Ohms getting louder...

No comments:

Post a Comment