Friday, April 15, 2011

more time for you









So these are photos of yet another Bolts of Thunder family outing with Matt, Weston, and me. It's at this bank to ledge, one of the steepest banks you've ever laid eyes on to one of the tallest ledges human beings can possibly skate. It's in the middle of some strange suburban barnyard water treatment dreamland. You should all be happy that we had this outing because Weston showed me a trick or two on the camera, and now I am more capable of taking higher quality pictures. The photos of Weston I took were before I knew how to change anything, so they don't count. But from here on out, expect only the highest quality of pictures. Who am I kidding, this is Bolts of Thunder?... The only high quality pictures you'll find on this blog will not come from me. But that will not deter me from taking pictures... Anyway, while you're at home worshiping America's Idol on your TV, Bolts of Thunder is hard at work bringing you the best that low budget, busy, late 20's university students can bring to the skate world. Here's a random thought, but I thought I'd share it with you. It's the end of the school year, finals are these next couple weeks for some of us, so school will be out soon. You should all be really happy that I'll be out of school soon because then I'll have hours and hours every day to dedicate to building up our vast Bolts of Thunder empire. School ending is especially good news for me because my engaged roommate is moving out which means I won't have to listen to his fiance talk to him in her 3 year old trying to be cute/funny Tickle-Me Elmo voice, and I won't have to listen to them argue on skype until 3 in the morning. Being better rested, I should be able to get more done in the day. Spring is going to bring some great changes. And thanks for showing me how to use my camera Weston.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad those things have actually been skated now

    ReplyDelete
  2. true dat tyler. you want to skate it with us sometime, you just let us know, Bolts of Thunder is down to skate with everyone

    ReplyDelete