Monday, April 25, 2011

Quality? Yes



Three posts in one day. Is this possible? Tis. I just thought I'd put up good quality pictures on our blog for once. Weston took these pictures of me grinding this barrier the other day on my camera. He actually knows how cameras work and how to make pictures look good. That's what he did on these pictures... So I've always seen this barrier and wanted to grind it, but I never got around to it. Then last year I saw Dave fall and hit his head on it which really deterred me from skating it. So we were there the other day and I grinded it. End of story. But These pictures are good quality, so I want the public to see that when Bolts of Thunder is pushed into a corner, like a trapped animal, it will lash out in animal, high quality instincts. So get of our back general public. More to come...

Photos: Weston Colton

1 comment: