Monday, April 4, 2011

Weston sightings




Man, I'm so tired right now. That's a good thing. I haven't been able to sleep at night because I think about skating in Paris with Dave, Dan, Garrett, and, of course, Matt. But tonight I should be able to sleep just fine. I did P90X with Matt for 15 minutes, enough time to shred my insides to pieces and make me tough as nails. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that all of you should be really excited, and that's because we skated with Weston today. You're wondering why you should be excited about this. Well would you let me talk? Ok, then I'll tell you... Because Weston's a machine and gets the raddest stuff on film every time we skate with him. He's in his 30s, but you would never tell by looking at him. He lands everything super consistently, and he skates stuff the way it's meant to be skated. We've only skated with Weston a handful of times since our last video came out, but he's already got a good amount of footage for his part. And it's all rad stuff. I'm really excited for his part because I already know he's going to get some more really good stuff. So here are some pictures of Weston skating motorcycles the way the good shepherd meant motorcycles to be skated. I'm looking at that wall in the back and wondering if there's a good taildrop to be had?... Anyway, it's late, but the only thing keeping me going is the disappointed looks on all your faces as you open up the blog and have to read the last post about sharting again because I haven't put up a new post. But if you want to learn more about sharting, be sure to read our last post, it's quite informative and educational. I think informative and educational are synonyms for each other. But it's both.

No comments:

Post a Comment