Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Europe!



I just survived my last test. Winter semester at school is like sitting in this little rubber raft in the middle of the ocean, then these huge waves start slamming on you trying to knock you over. If you don't have a sea stomach, those waves will knock you right down and grind you into fairy powder. But if you're ready for it... I don't know where I'm going with this analogy. It sucks really bad, I know. But I'm too far into this post to go back now. Anyway, I'm just glad that school's over for now. And now that school's over, I'm getting ready for our trip to Europe!!!! I'm putting these pictures on the blog to remind us all what awaits us in Europe: Dave and awesome scenery. Also rad skate spots and just good times in general. This is yet another effort to internationalize Bolts of Thunder, as we have been quite successful so far. Anyway, I just wanted to say that school is out...

Photos: Lauren Cooper

1 comment: