Sunday, April 10, 2011

A New Breed of Freestyle


"I got a real mean look when I pose for my pictures,
I'm one fan less, but I'm 10 dollars richer"

-DJ Bizkwik

My boy DJ Bizkwik has been on the scene for a long time now, so I'm talking this opportunity to put him on our blog and introduce all y'all to him. Rhythm, flow, and vomit flow from his mouth like... well, they just come out of his mouth a lot. He did most of the music for our last video, and he's doing the entire soundtrack for "Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild", coming this August. Bizkwik's freestyles will periodically be appearing on our blog, so embrace yo selves, your gonna need it!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I have to say that I'm happy DJ Bizkwik is finally making it in mainstream music. All those years in the underground scene and now basking in the sun. bravo Mr. Bizkwik, Bra-vo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad these photos are getting out there as well. I mean i've enjoyed them for awhile, i'm glad everyone else can enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian: this is the Mona Lisa of all photos. Take a look at his eyes, is he trying to be creepy...or is he just really creepy. I've known the guy a while and everytime I see the photo it still stumps me.
    I am excited your posting Bizkwik lyrics. Bizkwik always struck me as one of those intelligent botha's, but raised by nerdy white folks with very weird humor.
    To close I would like to add some vintage Bizkwik, written as a birthday opener some years ago:

    "...who's turnin 25 now nigga?
    one year older but two guts bigger..."

    Captured it Beautifully.

    ReplyDelete