Thursday, April 14, 2011

This just in!

Yes people that's right, Bolts of Thunder is making clothing now!!!!!! I, for one, am very excited about this new clothing line.This is the first of what I hope will be a clone army of shirts, taking over the clothing industry. So this is 7 of the members of Bolts of Thunder (from right to left, top to bottom) Nick Edwards, Dan Shaw, Matt Hart, Weston Colton, Brian Hart, Dave McDonald, and Jon Hart. Just as an update for those of you that might be wondering, we are anticipating on having more people in the video besides these 7. So far we're looking at Sam Milianta, Dave Law, and Garrett Taylor as having stuff in the video as well. So as you can see, our Bolts of Thunder empire is expanding, and clothing is part of it. If you want a shirt or some kind of Bolts of Thunder memorabilia, let me know, and we'll get on it. Seriously, we want you sporting Bolts of Thunder gear.

Ok, so let me tell you the story behind why I'm making these shirts anyway. So this is a news update post. It's good to have one of these every now and then, kind of serves as a benchmark and lets you know where we're going as a team... Ok, so Bolts of Thunder is going to be staring in a Boy Scouts of America movie! They recruited the free video services of a BYU student to make a promotional video, and he heard me talking about skateboarding at school, so he asked if we could be in their video. They're having a "skateboard scene with really fast action shots", so I said Bolts of Thunder specializes in action. I showed him parts of our first video on youtube, and he was impressed with Matt's camera-handling skills, so he recruited Matt to come and help as well. Dan, down for pretty much anything, will be there too. So we're scheduled to film for it tomorrow, should be fun. So I made this shirt to wear tomorrow to wear in the video and get Bolts of Thunder onto the silver screen. Here's another update: Collin Greenwood from Radiohead knows about Bolts of Thunder! Seriously. My sister Ginger took him on a tour at Disneyland (that's what she does for work). So when she told me he was coming, I told her she needed to talk about Bolts of Thunder. It's a good ice-breaker when you're meeting a celebrity... So she did! And turns out, he knows a lot about skating and wanted to watch our video. So Gin sent him clips of our video, and then a couple days later we had views in England! So Bolts of Thunder is getting its name out there people, you just keep spreading the word. I think that's it for now... Yeah, and let me know if you want any Bolts of Thunder clothing, it's the hot new thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment