Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nothing new to say

I was so high when I did this trick. High in the air! High on the air... JK! Isn't that the guy's name that wrote Harry's Potter? JK Rowling or something?... Yeah, JK Rowling, he's a good guy. I saw an interview of him on 20/20, he like totally supports Bolts of Thunder. He said if he wrote an 8th book, Harry would have quit playing quiditch and started skating for Bolts of Thunder. Anyway, I have to once again thank Weston for lying on his side in the middle of a parking lot so he could get a good angle on this trick. As fate would have it, when I landed, the board flipped up and got me directly in the gonads. The left one, for those of you who are counting. My stomach hurt really bad after that. But I went back and landed it 2 days later, so we're even, me and that gap. That's one of my biggest motivations in skating, to get even with obstacles that have done me wrong. I personify (very poetic of me to use that word, I know) obstacles, give them personalities and everything. If I land a trick easily on that obstacle, the obstacle is friendly towards me. If the trick is hard or scary, the obstacle doesn't like me. And in some cases, when I take a hard slam, the obstacle down right hates me. Being the vengeful person that I am, I take my grudges seriously, and I go for blood when a spot doesn't like me. That's a good mindset to have I think, and it makes landing a trick more worth while. You prove to the spot who's who. Anyway, my throat's been killing, so I took some medicine to make it feel better, and then I decided to write a quick post. I can feel the effects of the medicine as my mind wanders from random, incoherent thought to the next. I have nothing new to add to this blog other than this picture that Weston took.

4 comments:

  1. I've never read those things, but I think JK Rowling is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... this makes so much sense. So JK Rowling is really a man who writes stories about little boys and such playing with magic, and then dresses as a woman to give national interviews. John, you should really be talking to the National enquirer about this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh believe, me, I'm talking to a lot of people about this one. I'm trying to get them to buy all my secrets and photographs. I've airbrushed Matt into Princess Amadalla outfits from star wars to sell to the national enquirer as JK Rowling.

    ReplyDelete