Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birds, Bees, and Babies

Nick cleaned up pretty good after the baby was born, you'd never know how much he had to go through. You've got to give it to Kim, being by his bedside, holding his hand, encouraging him and all during the entire birth. Pretty dedicated wife... Before Nick went in, I told him to stay strong, giving birth to a baby can be real tough on a man... So here they are, the Edwards family in all their glory! We're happy for you guys, and we're looking at Bolts of Thunder clothing for babies, I think it's a gold mine waiting to be discovered... My blood pressure's low, but I'm too lazy to get any food right now. I'd rather have a head ache and sit down than stand up and eat food... Back to Nick and Kim. Good luck with everything guys, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment