Saturday, April 16, 2011

This ends here







This post has a lot of pictures. "Less talk, more shooting" is becoming a new motto at Bolts of Thunder. We don't even ask questions, we just shoot and talk. We assume a lot of things when we don't ask questions... But our new motto is not what I'm here to tell you today. I'm here to tell you that Bolts of Thunder has never been harder at work than we are now to bring you what it is that we bring you. You're not even sure what it is that we bring you, but we're bringing it full force. Actually, I take back my earlier statement. This is not the hardest we've ever worked to make a skate video. Last summer was insane, I was so stressed. And for no reason, but I was super stressed trying to film and make our video. The way I gauge my stress levels is I count the zits per square inch on my face and the number of hairs on my pillow when I wake  up in the morning. Last summer I was at an average of 3 zits per square inch and roughly 2 pounds of hair mass fell off on my pillow at night. That's like a 9.4 on the stressed scale. Anyway, back to the issue at hand, we went skating today. It's in the 70's here in Provo, just perfect skating weather. After not seeing the sun all winter, my skin is fried and red. So we met up with Dave Law and Sam Milianta today and got some good footage. I'm happy to say that they're both filming for their Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild parts. And, if you take a closer look, you will see that I am sporting a pair of original red Andrew Reynolds shoes, spray painted black. This is good news for all of us because they protect my feet and encourage me to jump off of bigger stuff. The sun has fried my brain and I don't know what else to say. This ends here... PS Matt, thanks for adding color to the pictures with your pants, greatly appreciated. And thanks for filming too...

1 comment: