Friday, September 30, 2011

Tain't over tillts over!



Dave winding up for a shuv it out of that loop grind



Fate has a funny way of biting, no, stabbing you right in the back. After I thought it was all over, I found an interesting article, two of them in fact, just sitting on top of my Irish Spring bar of soap. Although nobody has been convicted yet, I have my suspicions, strong ones at that, and I will hunt down the perpetrator and get my justice. I have a good friend of mine, not my wife, that stayed at my house the last two nights, and I can recall three separate occasions he was in my bathroom, leaving him ample time to plant those objects. Although we are currently inconclusive as to who it was, I kept the two articles obtained in the shower, and we're testing them for finger prints. More to come, stay tuned...

While you stay tuned, enjoy Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment