Tuesday, September 13, 2011

End of a video


This is the credits section. The credits, like the intro, involved drawing pictures on Windows Paint for hours at a time. I originally had this idea to make this full-length cartoon with a lot of moving objects and what not, but that didn't happen. I don't know how to do that... So my idea involved into what you now see. I don't know what else to say about the credits section other than I'm proud of everyone in the video, and drawing a picture of them was my little way of celebrating them...

This is the last part of the video, so I think I should end it by saying thanks to everyone involved in the video! It was a super fun project, and I'm really happy with the finished product. We'll make another video some day, when don't know when, but it'll come out some time. Don't worry, you'll know when it's coming out. You'll probably even be in it... Anyway, good job to everyone involved in this, it was fun, and now share it with everyone you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment