Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspired by Elder Tucker


I forgot to finish my story from earlier about getting my bike lock cut at school... So then the cop was like, "what?" and I was like, "yeah!" so he charged at me. So I was like, "wo!" and he was like, "bring it!" so I karate chopped him in the head as hard as I could, and he fell on the ground... Then his friend pulled out his taser,  so I pulled out mine, and I was like, "wanna go?!" He ran off. Then a third guy came up on his bike with a bunch of chicks on it, and they were all naked, and they were like, "want a ride, hot stuff?" and I was like, "no, I'm married!" Then I kicked the first guy to see if he was still knocked out, and he came at me with a knife. So I punched him as hard as I could in the stomach until he gave up, and I told him to apologize, and he did, then he told me to watch both ways before I crossed the street. I thanked him and was on my way. I think that's all that happened. I'll let you know if I remember anything else from that story... Oh yeah, and whoever guesses who that is skating and who that is filming gets a free high-5 and a "kawabunga" from me. Be the first to comment!

1 comment:

  1. The skater is David Arquet and the filmer is Chaz Bono. This is actually a new dance recital for Dancing With The Stars. Thought you'd get me! Sorry to hear about your stuff.

    ReplyDelete