Friday, September 2, 2011

Brian, you win













A big round of applause to Brian for guessing correctly on yesterday's post! Or was it really a guess? Brian's actually their choreographer and has taught them everything they know, so I don't know if that's really a fair fight for the rest of you... But a deal's a deal, and Brian, make sure to redeem your free high-5 and "kawabunga" next time we meet...

For the rest of you that are wondering how my epic adventure with my bike lock ended, I will tell you. I bought a new lock! Or my wife did. That's right BYU, guess who has a new lock? Me! On I got one of those ones that are even harder to cut. It's bullet proof, knife proof, stupid cop proof, so that should cover all major premises on BYU campus. Yeah, try and cut me now, cops!

So I left you hanging yesterday wondering what the deal is with the Thunderbolt section in the video. I don't know what else to say. Most of the people in it are people I just barely met, so I can't say a ton about them. Watch their part again and see what tricks they do... Oh yeah, but I will say a word about Wizard. He's a ripper. I guess after this little part came out, thieving scoots from other video productions have come crawling around, smelling his rear and asking Wizard to film for their other videos. If you are one of those people I just mentioned, sorry for using dog imagery in describing your dealings with Wizard, I don't really think of you like that. I don't even know who you are actually. Wizard just said people wanted to film with him after they saw the part. He might have mentioned names, but I'm not at liberty to mention them. Or so my lawyer says... Anyway, all of Wizard's tricks are solid and crazy. I'm excited to see what our young lad can get in the years to come. I guess that's it.

So the pictures above are from my friend Nikola who came out skating with us one day. Parker and Wizard wrecked themselves for our video, and they deserve some recognition for that. That last picture is actually the one where Wizard fell and hit his head. When I was trying to help him, I asked, "want some water?" to which he replied, "I'll try it again." Pretty crazy stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment