Monday, September 19, 2011

Archive footage



Seeing as "Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild" just came out, you've been studying Matt and Brian Hart's moves, trying to figure out how they've got "it" and how they make "it" look so good... Well, I'll tell you straight up, you don't get "it" over night, in a couple weeks, or even in a couple years. You have to practice day and night for years to get "it" down, and even then, you're not guaranteed to get it. I guess they're just born with it... Yeah, I'm as confused as you are, but I think I could just show you some old Matt Hart footage to demonstrate what I'm talking about. This video clip is a look back in time at Matt Hart from "Crazy Bread and the Thunder Bolt Thief," prequel to "Bolts of Thunder". This is what Matt's been up to for years, and this is how he has it so good. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. lil bizquik! man those were the dayz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't look familiar to me. Did I really give birth to that kid or am I losing my mind already? Could've sworn I had a different looking brunette.

    ReplyDelete