Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Watch Dan do a handstand in a vert ramp


This is a C-Side. C-sides are B-sides that don't make it to be B-Sides. So they become C-sides instead. Don't ask me how they become such, they just do. It is Dan doing some kind of handstand 360 maneuver in a vert ramp... Yeah, an 11 foot vert ramp, and Dan is doing handstands. I can't even do a handstand, cartwheel, or anything worth mentioning involving my hands on flat ground, let alone a vert ramp. Once again, striking evidence and proof that Daniel R Shaw is a superhero disguised as a civilian in his dentist clothes and surf shorts... So now that the video is finished and I've given the analysis of it on the blog, you're probably asking yourself what comes next. What does life after the video hold for us, post-video life? You probably didn't even think there could be life after the video. But there is.. Oh yes, there is, there is so much more...

Now that the video's been reviewed by those that made it, and it got pretty good reviews, I'm reverting back to my old ways of ranting and raving pointless dribble on the blog. This will come mostly in the form of telling stories of our endeavors against the man, and in brief maxims: short anecdotes on how to achieve Thunder Bolt Nirvana. Well now that I've got your attention, I'll just tell you right now, it's mostly by watching Bolts of Thunder videos and listening to Nirvana. Yeah, that easy. I guess I've really got nothing left to say now that I told you that... I really wasn't supposed to reveal that secret this early on in the game, I should have waited until the last episode... Anyway, we'll come up with another ending, so stay tuned, more to come...

2 comments: