Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Battle of the P-hair continues

















Continuing on... The next part in the video is Jon Hart's, my own. Yes, dear reader, I am the one behind the blog and what has been controlling your thoughts ever since you started reading this blog. It's all me. Because I don't know several of the followers, and I'm sure there are other people reading this blog that I don't know, I feel it appropriate to introduce myself now. I am Jon Hart. I'm soon to be 27, I skateboard, my brain is turning into mush from school, I used to wear headgear, thick glasses, and didn't even know that was uncool, and I try to eat 3 to 4 servings of raw veggies a day to keep my body strong, healthy, and regular. I think that's about all you need to know about me.

So my part turned out to be the longest part in the video. Not because I wanted it that way, but because I own the camera that we film with. That means every time the camera goes out to film, I'm present, and then I film a trick when I can. I'm kind of confused and shocked as to how I got so much footage because I always feel like I don't get footage. But apparently I do.

I just wrote this big long thing about my part, how I filmed it, who filmed what, where I filmed it, and all this other crap. After reading it, I decided it was the most boring thing I've ever written on the blog, and I erased it. I don't know what to say about my part. I like it, I'm happy I got the tricks I got, and I like to skateboard. This part isn't very technical, the board hardly ever leaves my feet, I don't skate switch in it, I don't even skate any handrails. But I skated things that I thought were fun, and I had fun filming this part. I love skating hubba ledges, and I would skate a hubba ledge over pretty much any terrain. When I was in Europe, I was on a constant quest for hubba ledges, and I found a couple never-before-skated hubbas in Geneva while I was there. I was proud to be the first to skate those hubbas and desecrate public property in that area, and I'd do it again.. My quest for hubbas is far from over, and I plan on going to Europe again soon to skate some more. Dave, I expect you to be waiting for me over there.

I really don't know what else to say, so I'll just say thanks to all my friends who helped with my part. Matt especially. He films me all the time, he encourages me to skate better than I want to sometimes, and he makes working on these videos fun. Everyone else that filmed, skated with me, or was just there working on the video, thanks as well, it made it fun. I like my part, I'm happy with it, and I'm excited to work on my next one...

Now I know that all of you have just been asking yourselves how did the soap saga at my old place finally go down? How did it end? Recall that last I spoke of it, I had deterred my roommate from using my soap by placing pubes all over it. He finally got the hint and got his own bar of soap. Then, being the redhead he is, he thought he'd fight fire with fire-crotch, and he started putting pubes of his own on his soap, just to spite me! Knowing full well that these pubes did not get on the soap accidentally, I thought I'd really throw a curve ball at him by washing the pubes off his soap! This confused the aitch out of him, and he didn't know what was going on, I'm sure. The showdown finally ended with the police at my house, a visit to jail that night, 4 charges of domestic violence, and upwards of $12,000 in jail and attorney fines. But believe you me, the dispute over sanitation rights, the legal use of pubes, when one can or cannot use a frying pan as a weapon, and the defense of my very liberties is far from over! I will fight this till my dying breath, and this might cause my dying breath to come much sooner than is necessary, but my very pride is at stake here, and I am not backing down, not even to an old roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment