Friday, September 16, 2011

Drew, I had no idea...










So I was mozying around on the internet the other day, meddling in other people's business, and stumbled across this video of barber, musician, and proud Thunder Bolt Drew Danburry. This video is rad because Drew ollies over a car off a launch ramp in the street. You know, mid-nineties street contest style. Toy Machine "Heavy Metal" style. 411 issue 10 style. Get what I'm sayin, Pal? Seeing this video brought me right back to my beginning days of skating and put me at home. Also, Drew grinds that long hubba ledge down that double set, and I'm a huge fan of long hubba ledge grinds. Thanks Drew for keeping it real... I heard Drew say that August 1 was an amazing day for him and his skateboard, and I now understand why. Check out his video, and you'll see why too. Anyway, I don't have Drew's permission to be putting this on the blog, and I only hope that he will one day forgive me...

I also don't have permission to be putting up pictures of Aaron Lopez on the blog. I don't know that I need permission to put them up?... Anyway, we skated with Aaron a while ago and he ollied and 180ed this massive gap. I thought I'd put the pictures up for you to see. Now that I'm at it, I'm just going to put up pictures of other people that haven't given me permission to put them up. This is Alex Washington, and he's doing a switch flip around turn around over the pit of death. This is the pit that Jobba the Hut threw people into on "Return of the Jedi," so Alex isn't messing around when he skates over it. He faces up to a thousand years of being digested if he misses his trick.

People, want to know what happens to your body when you consume an entire cantaloupe (that may or may not be too ripe...) in one sitting? You become stronger than you ever have been in your entire life. That's what happened to me last night, and I woke up this morning with super human abilities to do wonderful things with my body. Things that normal people can't do. Things that only super heroes can do. Now all my classmates think I'm a mutant of sorts because they can't do the wonderful things with their bodies that I can do with mine. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Then you'll know what I'm talking about. I'll leave it up to you and your imagination to think of the amazing things you'll be able to do after you eat that entire cantaloupe. But just to warn you, those amazing things only last until the next time you go to the bathroom. The toilet is the cantaloupe's Kriptonite, and you will lose all your powers upon using it...

1 comment:

  1. This is funny that you say that because late last night I went to the store to by a cantaloupe. Came home with one and a watermelon. After eating half a cantaloupe I tried going to sleep, but alas, amazing super human powers were already developing within me.
    Pretty much I stayed up until 2:00 with the most intensive farts I have ever had. No joke, it woke the baby up in the next apartment after a real loud one.

    ReplyDelete