Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stream of thoughts


I'm really running short on time today, but I wanted to put up something to let you look at. My wife took this picture a week or so ago, and I really like it. I'll be honest, she's a better photographer than me... It took a lot of courage for me to say that just now, but I'm not taking it back. It is within my power to go back and delete that phrase but I will not, for I cannot tell a lie. That's what I told my parents when I told them I cut down the cherry tree. I thought it would dampen their wrath against me. I was wrong, I should have blamed it on bad weather... But that's a lie because we never had a cherry tree. Now you're all confused. Am I lying or am I telling the truth. By telling the truth, I am lying. Try to wrap your head around that one! It's like one of those puzzles that you can't solve but you keep trying to anyway because you want to defy the laws of gravity or something. But take my word for it kids, nothing but pain and regret will come from a life time dedicated to solving unsolvable mysteries. Unless you're fighting for a good cause, then keep fighting. I wasn't talking about moral things, like making the world a better place, I was literally just talking about trying to solve word problems or riddles that don't even have an answer. You know what I'm talking about. Your third grade teacher shared them with you just to frustrate you. I wasn't introduced to these unsolvable riddles until 7th grade, my teacher leaked them in the class because Mark Adams offended him. Mark Adams annoyed most people. It's funny I'm even thinking of him, me and Matt were talking about him the other day. We were talking about the time he fell on the rail when he was learning boardslides. He went down hard straight to his back. Then he ran around and said half of swear words because saying the entire swear word is bad but saying half of it is not bad. So he ran around for a couple minutes going, "FU! SHI! FU-SHI!" It was pretty funny. It's one of the videos that Matt found from that old treasure trove of videos we found a couple weeks ago, the original footage of Mike Adams turfing it and threatening to swear all the way. Yeah, he was the friend that was funny for the first 2 minutes then just really annoying the rest of the time. He usually got teachers really pissed off and ruined the rest of the day at school for the rest of the students. So you all just witnessed how my stream of thought works and how I start talking about any old subject and end up telling a story from my youth. Gotta go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment